Arkansas folks speak up.........

frow.gif
Happy Mother's Day to Everyone
hugs.gif

Thank you! And a happy mother's day to you too!

lol.png
So far I've spent mine with my poor DS walking him back and forth to the bathroom. He's been put on an antibiotic that killed all his good gut flora and well....
roll.png
What makes it really bad is that he went to Edgefest with his step-brother yesterday and came home with a MUDDY wheelchair and I can't get it in the house until it's cleaned up so we're slowly getting back and forth while he's yelling we need to go FASTER!
tongue.png

No matter though. I'm enjoying my day just for the blessing of being his mom.

Happy mother's day to you all!

So far I've spent mine with my poor DS walking him back and forth to the bathroom. He's been put on an antibiotic that killed all his good gut flora and well....

Go to the store and buy him some Kefir to drink. They usually have it in the organic section at Kroger, even though it is not always the organic one. It's kind of like yogurt. It will get the good bacteria back on track quick.​

Anyone here raise Standard Rex rabbits? I am looking for a new buck. Have new kits if someone is interested in some trading later. Their sire is an import from Michigan, so is not related to many of the "local" Standard Rexes.

bun.gif

Yeah - I'm on that one, too! Most of the Standards Rexes are up north. I was hoping to find someone closer. Standard Rex rabbits in Arkansas are as rare as hen's teeth! My breeding stock is all from somewhere else - Texas, Missouri, Michigan. I guess I should actually sell some of my extras instead of putting them in the freezer! I've got Mini Rexes too - but they are a dime a dozen.

Did anyone read the ad in the AR Dem Gaz for brown brovan laying hens? I can't find any info on these any where. I googled brown brovan and just brovan. Any info would be helpful.

Back
Top Bottom