ASAP FREE TO GOOD HOME TRANSPORT INCLUDED

Dannimorgue

Chirping
Aug 8, 2019
Hi. I am in need to remove my large male white Pekin duck. My other black baby was killed by something that grabbed her through the cage and twisted her neck. This male Pekin duck is pretty big. I got the duck to keep her company. However he would be better with other ducks. I dont want to keep a social animal alone. He comes free and I can transport him free also.

Attachments

• 20200106_164422.jpg
    20200106_164422.jpg
    981.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 20191123_153241.jpg
    20191123_153241.jpg
    593.7 KB · Views: 20
Hi. I am in need to remove my large male white Pekin duck. My other black baby was killed by something that grabbed her through the cage and twisted her neck. This male Pekin duck is pretty big. I got the duck to keep her company. However he would be better with other ducks. I dont want to keep a social animal alone. He comes free and I can transport him free also.
I'm sorry about your other duck! Where are you located?

First of all, such a large male duck should not be with a single small female duck. Everything can go wrong there....

However, I’m so sorry for you loss, and I hope you can find him a good home! I don’t want to be rude, especially after you went something as hard as loosing a bird.

I took very good care not to have him drown her. They took to the pool in shifts and I cleaned it every day. He was very protective over her even to me. He never plucked her feathers out and only tried to get with her once the pool was cleaned but i let her go in first and when she jumped out he was allowed in. This has been fine for over 2 years. Him being so big did scare me and I paid close attention. He was younger and grew very attached to her. I had no idea it was a male when I bought him as a baby. My friend found her 5 states away and the other ducks wanting nothing to do with the hatchling. I didnt plan on having one of each.

She must have been close to the fence. Im glad someone heard her for s split second and ran downstairs at 530am. I sat with her til 8am til vet opened and she didn't make the car ride.

I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope you find a good home for your boy.
I have a couple bird sanctuaries that might be able to take him.
I'm sorry about your other duck! Where are you located?
Jacksonville FL. Im willing to drive even 2+ hours away if someone wants him. I just want him to be happy.

Back
Top Bottom