Ashton Kutcher on Two and a Half Men?

Quote:
I assure you it is true! They are going to be making a new caracter for him. That would be quiet a dramatic difference. Lol! Plus if they try and replash charlie I definately will not watch it. It just wont be the same
sad.png
, noone can play charlie as good as charlie! Lol!

Yeah, I think they are writing a new character for Ashton, I heard on the news.
Uncle Ash, what's for dinner?
Um.... yeah, it's just not going to be the same
sad.png

Quote:
I assure you it is true! They are going to be making a new caracter for him. That would be quiet a dramatic difference. Lol! Plus if they try and replash charlie I definately will not watch it. It just wont be the same.

Yeah, I know it's true; I read about it earlier on Yahoo. I just meant when my friend wrote it as their status I thought it was a joke, UNTIL I saw it on Yahoo News. I've seen some ridiculous replacements over the years on various TV shows that play the same character, so I wasn't sure. I doubt I'll bother to watch it to be honest; Charlie made that show.

Quote:
I could really do with one of those! Althuogh the coke probably wouldn't help
wink.png
j/k

Never thought of that. They would probably cancle each other out and you will sleep just like normal. Lol!

lau.gif
That's totally true. I don't get to sleep very well normally (although when I drift off I sleep like a log), so I might pass on the latter.

Quote:
I assure you it is true! They are going to be making a new caracter for him. That would be quiet a dramatic difference. Lol! Plus if they try and replash charlie I definately will not watch it. It just wont be the same.

Yeah, I know it's true; I read about it earlier on Yahoo. I just meant when my friend wrote it as their status I thought it was a joke, UNTIL I saw it on Yahoo News. I've seen some ridiculous replacements over the years on various TV shows that play the same character, so I wasn't sure. I doubt I'll bother to watch it to be honest; Charlie made that show.

thumbsup.gif

he is the highlight. Almost all my favourite lines on that show are his, because I just love the character so much!

Charlie definatley did make that show. I saw that thing on yahoo, I "love" the part where it said ashton might make the viewer status go up. Im not so sure about that. Alot of people loved that show because of charlie. But i know alot of people like ashton as well. So they are going to lose regular viewers who will not watch it because charlie will not be in it, but people who like ashton are going to start watching it. But I do believe that the viewr status will go down not up. I am thinking about buying all the seasons of the show off ebay or somewhere. Just so I have the regulars, and can laugh till I hurt.
lau.gif

Quote:
Never thought of that. They would probably cancle each other out and you will sleep just like normal. Lol!

lau.gif
That's totally true. I don't get to sleep very well normally (although when I drift off I sleep like a log), so I might pass on the latter.

lau.gif
Most definatley! I wish I could sleep like a log, it takes forever for me to go to sleep to. But when I do I always wake up thinking about something that needs to be done or whatever. Lol! No sleep for me. Plud it dont help I have to get up a 4 am some mornings to get to work at 6am. Ugh! A retail store that opens at 6, why did I choose to work there. LOL!

I love the show, and I am so sad to see Charlie really go off the deep end.
But I really hope that Kutcher can make a go of it, because I swear if there is one more Housewive's of such and such or Jersey Shore show I will
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif

Quote:

I am going to reserve judgement until I see for myself. Chuck Lorre has several succesful shows out there, and I am confident he is not making a rash decision. I happen to agree with everyone about Charlie, but I will wait and see how this progresses.

Back
Top Bottom