Ashton Kutcher on Two and a Half Men?

i know right! we watched it, i thought charlie sheen was a good actor in that! too bad his personal affairs got in the way.

It's a Pity, I guess,it took me long enough just to figure out why he was going, the press was giving out so many different stories and interviews!
th.gif

yuckyuck.gif
OMG! I totally agree. I DO NOT like ashton. I do however love charlie sheen. He was my favorite, and I loved two and a half men. I am willing to watch a few episodes of the new one, but i have a feeling that I am not going to like it at all. Ugh! I know he has a bad personal life but I dont care, he was a good actor. I read somehwere it will still be the same since the others are still there, but i say definatley not!
wink.png

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
Exactly right! It's just not going to be the same... and so what if he's had a bit too much to drink or done a few too many lines? As long as he's not going to jail for it or bringing down the rep. of the show... I know a lot of people who watch that show and love Charlie.

Too true! And if he wasn't letting it interfere with his work... gee, he still seemed perfectly normal (well as normal as the character can be
wink.png
) on the show!

Back
Top Bottom