Electronic rodent trap question/recommendation

Aug 7, 2020
My mom purchased an owltra indoor/outdoor trap and is now hesitant to use it because we had a garage fire last year and she had a nightmare about it sparking and setting our barn on fire even though it's battery powered. Anything I can do to reassure her?? It's got great reviews and my indoor mouse one can't go out to the barn. Anything has to be better than live trapping and then drowning them. Several of them have already offerd themselves that way in our water buckets already but 60 rats per battery life would be an excellent solution. She's petrified of them after one ran across the top of our grain can (stainless steel) while she was getting ready to feed.

It doesn't really have enough power to arc like that. I have a similar model I used last year to deal with a rodent problem and it worked quite well.

Look up some videos on those traps, a couple of them show them in action. There's no sparks just a buzzing sound and the rodent expires.

It doesn't really have enough power to arc like that. I have a similar model I used last year to deal with a rodent problem and it worked quite well.

Look up some videos on those traps, a couple of them show them in action. There's no sparks just a buzzing sound and the rodent expires.
Thanks. I'll let her know and it will be deployed. 👍🏼

Back
Top Bottom