Ask a chef

thank you, i have seen him before (like watching is game butchering series)
never knew he did a sausage series before though.
also i really like the guy from that show meat eater, (maybe cause i just want to eat a bear lol)

thank you, i have seen him before (like watching is game butchering series)
never knew he did a sausage series before though.
also i really like the guy from that show meat eater, (maybe cause i just want to eat a bear lol)
I just have finished the last season on Netflix , he had some epic chapter there!
See this, I am following him too
And I can't eat pork and much more animals and birds that you eat. I wonder way I am following them?

Last edited:
wow. glad to see this thread is still going. missed you all. dont think i could catch up on all the food! made a post on my farm thread covering things for those that are curious.
still cooking. alot of baking lately. new restaurant new food. hope to share numerous dishes soon.

Zach
Welcome back! We kept this thread warm enguh, cooking on low heat, like the best dishes around!

Hhahaha. Kitchen staff had all the bulk prep done before I got into work for my evening shift Wednesday. Ended up being off on thanksgiving but Ill hear how much "fun" everyone had yesterday serving the 500+ reservations we had. Haha some days being a fly on a wall wouldn't be such a bad thing.
Hope everyone enjoyed the staples.
Happy holidays

Attimus

Back
Top Bottom