Asparagus lubbers VS Asparagus haters (normal people) welcome to the battlefield

@Bakbuk ā€™s protective shield-
A9C9EB76-83B6-4345-85E1-A10931FBC866.png

180 pages of this? Folks, I think it's time we end the conflict. I know asparagus is a touchy subject and passions run high on both sides. Each nation has their own position and each has a deep history and tradition with their asparitage (that's asparagus heritage). However, the asparagus wars are taking a lasting toll on all of us, and maybe it's time to talk a permanent end of hostilities. What would it take for both side to "agree to disagree" and move on? Coming into a new year, after all 2021 has done to us, with an end to this conflict, would be a refreshing start...

180 pages of this? Folks, I think it's time we end the conflict. I know asparagus is a touchy subject and passions run high on both sides. Each nation has their own position and each has a deep history and tradition with their asparitage (that's asparagus heritage). However, the asparagus wars are taking a lasting toll on all of us, and maybe it's time to talk a permanent end of hostilities. What would it take for both side to "agree to disagree" and move on? Coming into a new year, after all 2021 has done to us, with an end to this conflict, would be a refreshing start...
Thank you. We need this.

They would just have to leave our asparagus alone. That's all we ask.

Back
Top Bottom