Asparagus lubbers VS Asparagus haters (normal people) welcome to the battlefield

Mwa ha ha!

You lubbers arent very smart so I must give you facts. More asparagus grows in China than anywhere else. The haters have decided that we will burn the asparagus in China. We hid toxic fire in containers marked fertilizer and pesticide. We also marked them with FOR ASPARAGUS ONLY. They were sent to China where the asparagus farmers bought them. They took them to their fields and put them in the spreader. They spread toxic fire on their fields and the fields are now burning. There is nothing you can do now. Your welcome!

1641003117460.png

1641003154105.png

Mwa ha ha!

You lubbers arent very smart so I must give you facts. More asparagus grows in China than anywhere else. The haters have decided that we will burn the asparagus in China. We hid toxic fire in containers marked fertilizer and pesticide. We also marked them with FOR ASPARAGUS ONLY. They were sent to China where the asparagus farmers bought them. They took them to their fields and put them in the spreader. They spread toxic fire on their fields and the fields are now burning. There is nothing you can do now. Your welcome!

1641003117460.png

1641003154105.png
I knew this already ash trainer

Mwa ha ha!

1641003117460.png

1641003154105.png
Mwha haha yes!!!!

Mwa ha ha!

1641003117460.png

1641003154105.png
Finally!

Back
Top Bottom