ASSORTED SILKIE EGG SALE/ Alabama

Webb Acres

In the Brooder
12 Years
Mar 7, 2007
Alabama
I am selling assorted silkie eggs for 20.00 per dozen plus 12.00 shipping and handling.
I can not guarentee hatch rate due to shipping and different incubation methods.
This weeks eggs are sold already but I can start gathering over the weekend and start shipping new orders next week. You may go to my site at www.picturetrail.com/homepage/webbacres

003-2.jpg

I can not guarentee what colors will be in the assortment, I raise blue, splash, white, buff, grey and black.
I will try to add extras
One dozen per customer please....
You may contact me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Would you be willing to sell all white if you have them? I have one of your birds from a hatch from last year. He is a very beautiful roo. I would love to have some more from you if possible.

Would be interested in 6 if that is all you have at a time.

Last edited:
I have to fill orders with whatever colors are laying. I do not have enough whites laying at this time to fill a whole order of whites.
I only have 2 girls laying right now, the rest are broody.

Last edited:
Off Topic-what color will that chick be? I have one that looks just like him, and I am trying to figure out if he is self-blue or splash. Thanks!

I use to show but don't have time anymore. There is a chance of hatching show quality birds from my eggs, but as we all know... not every egg will hatch out to be show quality no matter how good the birds are. My birds are all pets, I won't have a mean bird.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom