At 6-7 Am my Grandma was cleaning at our main gates (where we have a bench) and found a single duckling! It has a problem with it's eye....

Antoy

Hatching
Aug 28, 2020
So At 6-7 Am my Grandma was cleaning at our main gates (where we have a bench) and found a single duckling! behind the becnh (I have no idea how it got there my grandma says thaat maybe a big pigeon dropped it while staying on the cable above) and put it in a box (I can post the box if it's nessecary)
anyways i saw that it was very very crusty and dusty and put it in some water to clean it then i put it in some blankets and after like 20min it got very fluffy :] so i was pleased but i noticed that one of it's eye was closed and the exterior was very hard...and it couldn't really open it if you guys a picture to see how it looks like i can put one. so yeah basically I'm searching for help to know how to fix this since it looks uncomfortable also tips on how to raise this duckling :] thanks.

Can somebody tell me if it has a infection or just something in it's eye? I suspect that the feathers around the eys are very hard and i think they are poking it's eye sometimes so thats why he keeps it close. But idk please somebody help me...

Attachments

• 20200829_082941.jpg
    20200829_082941.jpg
    405.4 KB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom