Attn BYC! Heard of the National Animal Identification System (NAIS)?

Wayne,when they take your chickens away, take your kids away for the good of the nation, tell you who you can speak to and to whom you may write will that be facts enough. I'm sorry if I offend you, but all it takes if for people to do nothing for us to be in the same state Germany was before WW1.I had rather for someone to tell me every day "The sky is falling, the sky is falling" than to just sit around and say your the one thats crazy, the sky is not falling, then behold it falls on me.I may be prepared if i keep hearing the sky is falling . marrie

Exactly what Sundance said. We're not paranoid, we're taking precautions and preparing ourselves. When they come and take everything you own away from you, THEN we'll see who's paranoid. I'm really not intending to sound rude, but it's certainly the truth. Look at all the fixes the government has gotten us into before and think about this. Would you really put this past the people in office?

waynesgarden-

This is an official draft from the NAIS website. This is the real deal, not some info taken from a no NAIS site. Read this little 'business draft' and tell me what you think. Don't forget to look at the bottom of page 9 and see who the FDA is partnering with to implement this thing. Also, look at all the comments about standardizing the method of traceablility, then check the other parts of the site (Q&A) and see how this standardizing directly contradicts the comments made about how 'we understand there is no one-size-fits-all method of tracing animals'......seems kinda backward to me. If there is no one way to trace animals, and they claim to want to use current ID systems to trace existing animals rather than create a whole new system, how can they standardize it??? Hmmmm.....

http://animalid.aphis.usda.gov/nais/naislibrary/documents/plans_reports/NAIS_Business_Plan.pdf

I do understand what you are saying about facts, don't get me wrong. I also understand not believing everything you hear, since a lot of the times people come up with a lot of crazy ideas and everyone believes them without seeing the proof. However, which facts are you going to believe??? The ones from the group pushing the idea, or the ones opposing it??? someone is twisting info, and I think it would make sense that those who would profit the most out of the idea would be the ones trying to push it. That comment is just my opinion, it could go both ways. I do believe that any time you have the big people profiting and the little people suffering and/or when the government is really pushing something it's worth a second glace. The facts that I have found from both sides tell me there's more to this than the FDA is letting on, therefore I'm against it. Here's an article that explains pretty well what I mean.

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0511/S00146.htm

I try not to open my mouth because I tend to get riled up and start attacking all comers (I'm like this in real life not just the internet, I've run through crews of taggers /gangbangers 6 deep).

I agree with most everything people have said about NAIS but it is hopeless. Are you a millionaire? Do you have politicians to use as pawns? Are you a Fortune 500 Company with a huge slice of the pie? Do you donate obscene amounts of money to politicians? Do you control (have the interests) of special interests groups? If you answer No to the questions above you lose by default. Politicians run off of money, they could careless what you write in your letters to them. Sure on camera they will say one thing if the uproar is loud enough but when that ink hits the paper it all comes down to who has the biggest bankroll / the most dirt on them.

Capatilism is Evil. When you make a profit off someone elses plight, you are evil. I am American and I love my Country but I hate our current Government and Corrupt Law System. The Bar Association is the biggest Monopoly around.

Yell at me if you must but before you do sit and think for a while about what you are saying before hitting the enter button.

We as Americans and the World at large need to revamp our system before it gets beyond our control. It is almost there, not yet but almost. No person should starve or even worse die from lack of water. No person should be without shelter. No person should be limited or excluded from education. If you want to fix the world that is where you start. Since that is not profitable then it will never happen with our current System of Government (World Government) We are all pawns, they play the Christians against the Jews against the Islamics, which I must laugh at since they are all based in the same religion. We are playing a fools game and we are losing. I will get off the soap box now and I could careless about my spelling. I just hope I made you stop and think for what good if any it will do. The big corporate wheels constantly turn while individual rights fade like the ice in the Artic seas.

Bubba

You're 100% right, which is really pathetic judging by all the accusations you posted. That's when things are bad, when you can state all the corrupt things you can think of about the government and it's all true. Just hoping that maybe, just maybe, people will be able to do SOMETHING. They can't throw us ALL in jail LOL!!!! Thanks for your input, people!!!

Hey, Bubba, where've you been? I hear the frustration in your post. I agree that money is what is making NAIS, that the USDA is the puppet of big AgriBiz, but...this country would not exist if the founders of it had stayed in England and said, oh, well, it's hopeless, we can't win. Maybe it's time for a real grassroots revolution again. I'd rather go down fighting for my freedoms that others already died for than to just lay down and hand over my freedom and my basic rights on a silver platter to whoever has more $$$ in their pockets.

Thank you, Speckled Hen!!!!!! *sings national anthem* LOL!
smile.png

Last edited:
One World Goverment folks. That's what it is coming to. Like I read in a previous post, if you control the food supply, you control the people.

Take your household for example.........Let's say you just ate supper and you child comes to you 15 minutes later saying he/she is so hungry (and you know they just ate a full meal) and you tell them no, you control what is done at that moment.

Well the KJ Bible speaks of it so, it's best to get prepared. people aren't going to break into your house to take your wifes jewelry or your husbands prize shotgun, they're going to want food, food, food. Stock up. Start canning, don't freeze. Because the Govt' will also control who gets power and who don't.

The Bible says it, I believe it, That settles it, for me anyway.

We wouldn't be in this situation if everyone was responsable with regards to their animals. Some people intentionally hide problems in their flocks or herds. These are the people we need to be mad at. I know people who say "don't have anything tested and don't have any necropsies done because if they find something they will take all of your livestock and kill it." Well to me this is wrong. Yes it would be difficult if that were to happen. But for God's sake I don't want to spred anything either. And I think that the majority of you wouldn't want to do that either. Looking at how some people keep their animals...It's disgusting. I know people who only clean up their animals when they take them somewhere to breed them. No one knows they usually look like poo. I think we need to police ourselves and each other more. And their needs to be much more education on the raising and caring of livestock. Too many people say "OH how cute I want one too." In reality they don't know what they are getting into.

Just My 2 Cents

Back
Top Bottom