1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

AUCTION: 12 SILKIE EGGS PLUS EXTRAS THIS WILL END 5/28/2012 at 9:00 PM Eastern Time

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Lacrystol, May 25, 2012.

1. Lacrystol

Lacrystol Hatching Helper

Jun 13, 2009
    Diamond, Ohio
    You are bidding on 12 silkie eggs plus extras, Bidding will start at $10.00 in order to participate in the bidding you must hit reply and enter the amount you would like to bid. I will close this auction on 5/28/2012 at 9:00 PM eastern time and will ship the eggs out on Tuesday you will get extras. Eggs will not be shipped until payment has been accepted. ​

I will accept Paypal for payment, which is due the day auction closes. Once I close the auction, I'll PM the winner my Paypal info. Contact me prior to bidding if you want to make other arrangements.

Shipping is $15 I will ship Priority. I individually wrap my eggs in bubble wrap and do my best to make sure your eggs will make it as safely as possible. But once the eggs leave my hands I have no control over how the USPS handles your eggs. I also have no control over the success of your hatch.

I have hatched out a chick just recently, so I know my Rooster is doing his job. LOL

here's what's in my pen....

Calico Patridge Rooster:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have been patiently waiting for my Black silkie from this group to hatch out 5 Eggs that I had given her to give you an idea of what you might exspect if you were to get some eggs from this auction. Tonight 5/10/2012 Two of the babies hatched out, Some of the pictures maybe blurr because they were shaken and I wanted to get them back to her as quickly as possible. They were still wet... When they fluff up and she has completed all the hatchings, I will try to get some more pictures..

[​IMG]
    Possibly a partridge

[​IMG]
    5 Spread out toes...

[​IMG]
    Partridge again..
    [​IMG]
    Boy what a face, Doesnt look very happy....

[​IMG]
    Blue Silkie
    [​IMG]
    Blue Silkie
    If you have any questions or want to see more pictures please email me at [email protected].

2. So Cal Chick'ns

So Cal Chick'ns In the Brooder

Jul 8, 2011
    RSM
    I bid $10.00

3. Lacrystol

Jun 13, 2009
    Diamond, Ohio
    I have been told by other BYC members that they are getting anywheres from 90 to 100% hatching. So Cal Chick'ns is the current winner. Love the way you came up with that.. [​IMG]

4. shardean

shardean Chirping

May 12, 2012
    Sequim, Washington
    I bid $ 12.00

5. Lacrystol

Jun 13, 2009
    Diamond, Ohio
    2 1/2 more hours left....now we have a new lead winner SHARDEAN!!!!!

6. Lacrystol

Jun 13, 2009
    Diamond, Ohio
    15 more minutes left and I will close this auction..

7. shardean

shardean Chirping

May 12, 2012
    Sequim, Washington
    Don't see any more bids...so I guess I won! I am so excited to get silkie eggs! These will be my first!

8. Lacrystol

Jun 13, 2009
    Diamond, Ohio
    I just pm'd you, I know you'll be very happy.. Thank you..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: