August Christmas ornament swap--Closed

Ok final list is done. I double checked and don't think I missed anyone. Let me know if there is a problem with the list. I had to leave myself off this month, I just don't have time so lots of pictures please!

No not a stupid question, not everyone does something poultrty related, about the only type bird related I have seen are egg ornmanets. You can do whatever you want.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes
sad.png
I just don't have time this month. I am trying to finish up a quilt for my brothers wedding gift. I was late last month and didn't want to be late again. Next month though I will probably do 2
wink.png
Thanks for asking.

Quote:
Yes
sad.png
I just don't have time this month. I am trying to finish up a quilt for my brothers wedding gift. I was late last month and didn't want to be late again. Next month though I will probably do 2
wink.png
Thanks for asking.

just checkin, I was like oh! I hope she didn't forget herself LOL. Well we are glad you decided to organize even though you didnt want to participate. I have some exciting stuff! I will take pictures of mine before they go out just in case my swap buddy doesnt have time to get a pic up. They are definately different!

jeeze am I a thread killer LOL. i cant wait till my swapper gets their ornament! I LOVE it so much I wanna keep it for myself.... but that's not nice so I will send it hehehe

That is sooo cute! I wish I could make something like that. I can only crochet dish clothes and around baby blankets anything else and it never turns out right for me.

Quote:
I got mine from Deb yesterday. My husband flipped when he saw it. I think it is so cute. That will go on my mini tree this year. Thanks again Deb.

Thanks Bridget, Mine looks just like yours, it saved me time finding my camera to post a picture!

Back
Top Bottom