August Mystery Egg Swap . . . . . Sign Ups Open!!!!

I would love to play again but i only want ducks. I didnt get any last time.
hit.gif

Quote:
AHhh - If I had more duck eggs I would send you some. I just sold my grown drake and the only grown hen left is on laying strike. My new drake and hens should be laying/mating soon if you are interested in muscovies.

But only if you tell me what are in my July swap eggs ( 3 are developing)
tongue.png

This is him with a couple of his girlie friends:
pheasants007-1.jpg

Quote:
AHhh - If I had more duck eggs I would send you some. I just sold my grown drake and the only grown hen left is on laying strike. My new drake and hens should be laying/mating soon if you are interested in muscovies.

But only if you tell me what are in my July swap eggs ( 3 are developing)
tongue.png

This is him with a couple of his girlie friends:
pheasants007-1.jpg

I hope my little muscovy looks like that when he grows up,love that color...

I had to talk my husband out of selling him for someones dinner and keeping a different one. He is worried about the white staying white
roll.png
I told him he already had a name and to sell another drake because he was staying. The one he was going to keep was that same silver color but all over. I almost asked the guy if he could bring me back the feathers...

I would but the chickens are going to the fair and will be gone for 10 days... dont know how stressful that will be on them and if they will still be laying when they get back....

Quote:
Everyone enters and I think she matches us based on location since it's so hot. We don't know who we ship to only their real name and address. We don't know what were going to get either. It's just fun.

Back
Top Bottom