AUGUSTA, MAINE poultry swap/chicken stock saturday March 31st TSC

Bringing 4 Roo's! Ooh the odds of getting all roo's. 3 Ameracauna Orph cross & 1 Splash Orph (pure) . All hatched last fall. They are starting to fight with each other so it is over due. I hope someone is in need of some great mutt boys.

Looking for some female Kacki Campbell, preferably babies.

I am in the market for baby goats. I hope there will be some.
big_smile.png

I have been cleaning out the kid's closet of out grown clothes. I have several pairs of very good condition size 12 slim boys jeans and a few other pants. pm me if you want them and I will bring them to the swap. I'd rather them go to someone I know can use them then to just send them to goodwill and have someone have to "buy" them. these are free to the first person that pm me and will be at this swap or the central maine bird fanciers meeting this sunday.

I already have a mixed flock of hens, Orps, Ameracaunas, barred rocks. I am looking for possibly 2 full grown hens and a rooster to add to my flock. Not RI REDS, pretty much anything else that will get along with my girls. I had a Orp Rooster but he was to rough on my girls so looking for a smaller boy. I need to know rough idea of what to bring for cash as well..... Any thoughts? Suggestions.... or maybe you can just post what you all are bringing!
Thanks
-B-

I forgot to mention I am a potter and can bring pottery to trade for two hens and a roo. So if that is what you have and what you want to trade for message me and let me know what I can bring for trade! I would love to have a broody hen to raise a few chicks none of mine are.... yet

Here is a link for my pottery if you would like to browse
http://etsy.com/shop/dragonsbreathpottery or http://dbpots.com
Thanks!

ok, here is a partial list of what I am bringing (although I will sell to buyers that contact me prior)
2 cuckoo orpington pullet 9 & 13 weeks
a few lavender and black orps 9 weeks
3 blue/ dark splash? silkies carry paint gene 9 week old 1 roo/ 2 pullets?
if it's really warm, some 2-3 week old wyandottes various colors
paint silkie hatching eggs (maybe)

I still have the size 12 slim boys jeans- free for the taking if you have a child that can use them, almost new

Back
Top Bottom