Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

We took the dogs to the beach yesterday and even the ridgeback came in all be it only up to her belly. She 's a bit like me , likes to feel the sand under her feet. Finally the hayman has arrived, so when we get back from our showjumping weekend we will have to get the hay in. Hope the weather stays fine.

Hi all

I've got some Isa Browns and Light Sussex chicks. Hoping to breed Light Sussex in the future.

All my animals seem to be coping with the hot weather. It's me that's having the most trouble. I don't have air conditioning or a pool, so I really suffer through the heatwaves. Anyway I plan to atleast have air conditioning by next summer, I'm not going through one of these like this again. Generally I'm a winter person, you can actually get things done in winter.

Hi all

I've got some Isa Browns and Light Sussex chicks. Hoping to breed Light Sussex in the future.

All my animals seem to be coping with the hot weather. It's me that's having the most trouble. I don't have air conditioning or a pool, so I really suffer through the heatwaves. Anyway I plan to atleast have air conditioning by next summer, I'm not going through one of these like this again. Generally I'm a winter person, you can actually get things done in winter.
Welcome LS

I did that two summers ago. ! Glad the chooks are well

Ps I've read all the books !

We took the dogs to the beach yesterday and even the ridgeback came in all be it only up to her belly. She 's a bit like me , likes to feel the sand under her feet. Finally the hayman has arrived, so when we get back from our showjumping weekend we will have to get the hay in. Hope the weather stays fine.

My pup hates water as well.lol.
He only dabbles his feet in at the beach.

Welcome Lord. Light Sussex are wonderful, do you have any pictures???

I know what you mean, this heat is just too much. And they recon it's going to go on for a few more days.
The chooks can handle the heat better then us.

Back
Top Bottom