Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Those birds are amazing!! I never knew you could have Silver Barnies.
It says it has a 12 month warranty which is OK I suppose.
Where can I look at the JN48's? They only have that model on that site.
Why does the link say 48-egg-fully-automatic when it's only a 6 egg??!!?
How do you recalibrate any bator? Should it say it in the user manual?

Go to the 'OO ' online shop, they stock a few incubators. Yes you will find how to re calibrate in the manual. I used another thermometer inside the unit to check that it was accurate .
Yes there are a few people down this way working on the silver laced Barney. Karen there is a lady down this way that has beautiful double laced barnevelder , but I think she only sells eggs. I bought some and hatched them for a friend. I'm not a big fan of barnevelder , found them to be a little aloof and one of the Roos was plain nasty. Paul Healy has been doing the shows around here and has managed to convince half the population that they need barnevelder s, hence , they have become a little over done around these parts. Each to their own, I just prefer my Wyandotte.

Quote:
Yea I have just gone to the OO shop and the only bators under 100 are manual turning.
I have my BellSouth thermometer ( came with the bator ) in my bator today it says it's about 36 cel but it's quite hard to tell. If it's right that means my dig temp reader on the bator is off by 1 and half deg cel. Is that a problem?? I could just turn by bator up to make it right?!?!

I am not a fan of the Golden Barnies but those silver are just amazing!!!

Ok, thanks
big_smile.png

Go to the 'OO ' online shop, they stock a few incubators. Yes you will find how to re calibrate in the manual. I used another thermometer inside the unit to check that it was accurate .
Yes there are a few people down this way working on the silver laced Barney. Karen there is a lady down this way that has beautiful double laced barnevelder , but I think she only sells eggs. I bought some and hatched them for a friend. I'm not a big fan of barnevelder , found them to be a little aloof and one of the Roos was plain nasty. Paul Healy has been doing the shows around here and has managed to convince half the population that they need barnevelder s, hence , they have become a little over done around these parts. Each to their own, I just prefer my Wyandotte.

I too am a Wyandotte Lover. But the look of these are quite amazing. Love your Coros as well. In the past have owned Barnevelders and light sussex, very briefly in Melbourne but always seemed to go back to my Wyandottes. Could only own a couple of chooks at a time because I was in the suburbs, but now in Tassie I'm in chook heaven.

Yea I have just gone to the OO shop and the only bators under 100 are manual turning.
I have my BellSouth thermometer ( came with the bator ) in my bator today it says it's about 36 cel  but it's quite hard to tell. If it's right that means my dig temp reader on the bator is off by 1 and half deg cel. Is that a problem?? I could just turn by bator up to make it right?!?!

I am not a fan of the Golden Barnies but those silver are just amazing!!!
]
Tell me how you go with your bator Luke, would not mind getting one myself later this year.

Back
Top Bottom