Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

I think we since we Australians have a habit of calling anything worth bragging about from NZ our own we could make you an honorary member lol

Welcome!! So what have you got in your coop?

SO EXCITED today!
celebrate.gif
I wasn't very hopeful about the eggs under my 2 broody Orpingtons. I was hoping they were going to hatch yesterday and there was no chipping, nothing.

Well, today at 1.30pm, I lifted the skirt of Milly to see 2 eggs with tiny cracks on them. I checked now (4.30pm) and one baby has been born!.
jumpy.gif

SO EXCITED today! :celebrate I wasn't very hopeful about the eggs under my 2 broody Orpingtons. I was hoping they were going to hatch yesterday and there was no chipping, nothing. Well, today at 1.30pm, I lifted the skirt of Milly to see 2 eggs with tiny cracks on them. I checked now (4.30pm) and one baby has been born!. :jumpy
Yah grats :weee

Satay my first ever Marans Pullets laid at 36 weeks.... But typically anywhere between 20-30 weeks... Congrats on your hatch HappyFlock, fingers crossed you get many more babies... my mamma hen is due to hatch her lot soon too...

Speaking of broodys the Aussie broody gave the cattle dog a run for his money and he won't be sticking his nose back in the coop to look for free egg meals any time soon LOL big ol meanie !

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom