Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

No, just saw them and thought they were really cute. 20cm high is little.
Very little and very adorable. I was at the produce store a couple of weeks ago and they had ducklings; hubby was not so subtly steering me in the direction of the feed we were there to buy. I think he has his eye on some blinkers he wants to buy for me to wear at the produce store! lol. He always comes with me, not just to keep me company but to make sure I only come home with feed!

Aaaw rexy, that is a gorgeous picture. How high up is the branch?
My question too Rexy. How did the little one get up there ? And how high off the ground is it ? Seeing that pic - the mind boggles. So cute though - you should enter it in some
competition somewhere. Would be worth it - a wee one on a branch with Mum !!! LOL

Cheers ....... AB

Nope, I do plan on keeping my 2 WLH hens and raising "from scratch" my own WLH flock ( 8-10 hens - 1 rooster ). Then sell the fertile eggs as sales in food eggs in going down.
Might get a few Minorca's as well.

Talking of Marans, are you after 4 pullets??lol.

Do you still have your pullets from Phil? The ones that you had for sale. What sort of egg do they lay? Just had someone from down near you pick up a couple. If I had realised you still had some then I would have sent them to you. I can always sell the laying or pol.

My question too Rexy.    How did the little one get up there ?   And how high off the ground is it ?    Seeing that pic - the mind boggles.    So cute though - you should enter it in some 
competition  somewhere.    Would be worth it - a wee one on a branch with Mum !!!   LOL 

Cheers ....... AB

Annie, it is a grevillea, so the branches are on a bit of a lean, and lots of branches. He used to climb his way up there, it was about 9-10 ft high, I sort of had to extend my arms with the rake to knock her down before he was managing to get up there. If I had Fancy's photography talent, then the pic would be a lot better. :idunno

Back
Top Bottom