Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

The Ara's are very cool!

A quick question for the sellers out there, what is a 11 week old FWM roo worth? I have three and was just asked if I wanted to sell one (which I do) but I have no idea what they are worth! They also asked about making it a pair, so keen to know what they would go for too.

Hatched ourselves from eggs 5-6 on the Maran scale, shank feathering ranged from light to heavy over the six birds we have if that makes an impact on price.

Thanks in advance, Ben

I saw a trio sell for $100 for the 3 at point of lay (2 hens and 1 roo) in Brisbane the other day.

You've done fantastic Sam :) I did not do much, except offer snake pictures as support (oh that's right that was for your hubby not you) :lau
Oh and Sam. Hubby decided if matilda ends up being a boy I should call it Uncle Sam.... :lau Hope you don't mind having a roo named after you :lol:

Lol that's funny. You know my hubby tells me I'm more like a bloke because I don't have the feminine "airs and graces" probly something to do with growing up rural and with 3 brothers LMAO

Lol that's funny. You know my hubby tells me I'm more like a bloke because I don't have the feminine "airs and graces" probly something to do with growing up rural and with 3 brothers LMAO

Just got back from brissy and found aussie now has two bush babies lol.

Last edited:

lol I didn't grow up rural but had brothers and no sisters. Should have seen them pay out on me today about wearing a dress. I do own them just don't wear them to often lol

Back
Top Bottom