Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by duckyfromoz, Nov 16, 2011.

1. satay

satay oz-e-chick

Sep 2, 2008
    Esk Qld Australia
    lol I am sure appps wouldn't take offense. Not everyone knew what she did for a job. I am gunna fly her up if I win the lotto and she or fancy can be my professional chook photographers :)

2. rexy

rexy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2013
    Gold Coast, Australia

I think it might be a bit hot up here for fancy. Remember she had a fire going only a week or so ago. :lau

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERY ONE OF MY FELLOW FEATHER FANCIERS. May you have fabulous Christmas, and I hope all your hatches pop out like popcorn!!!

Wish I had a little santa hat to put on a chicken and take a picture of. :p

3. megacakes

megacakes Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2013
    Happy Christmas, everyone! I hope you are spending the day with those you love most, and that you all have a safe and fruitful (or should I say eggful?) 2014.

Thanks to you all for you advice over the past year, I've learnt so much about keeping happy chickens, I guess the truth lies in my fridge...currently holding about 35 eggs from three Isas! Everyone got lemon curd for Christmas this year....

4. satay

satay oz-e-chick

Sep 2, 2008
    Esk Qld Australia
    Merry Christmas. I hope you had a great day :)

5. Ashburnham

Ashburnham Chillin' With My Peeps

Merry Christmas all. One of my friends kiddies has named his Christmas present hen "Princess Layer" - I reckon one of the best chook names ever!

xxxxx Michael

1 person likes this.
  6. Bens-Hens

Bens-Hens Chillin' With My Peeps

Happy Boxing Day team.

We had a Merry Christmas and I hope you all had a great time. Our kids got spoilt by family again and the chooks will get some extra scraps over the next few days!

7. Fancychooklady

Fancychooklady Chicken Obsessed

Jun 14, 2012
    Tasmania. Australia
    Yes Ben, a good time was had by all here. We hit the Boxing Day sales, then hubby went fishing with his mate ( only caught 1 flathead ). He s off to the range tomorrow for a Ping with his number 1 son. Next week it's "all hands on deck " again. Gotta bring the hay in and herd the goats ready for shearing. Then it's back to some serious showjumping competition.
    My chooks especially enjoyed their Xmas dinner. They pigged out on trifle and crayfish .

8. satay

satay oz-e-chick

Sep 2, 2008
    Esk Qld Australia
    We hit the boxing day sales too. Shame it's 50 minutes to the sales here but got some nice bargains so it was worth the drive.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
  9. Karen Whitfield

Karen Whitfield Chillin' With My Peeps

Are you a professional photographer? I could look at your photos all day as I said they are amazing

10. Fancychooklady

Fancychooklady Chicken Obsessed

Jun 14, 2012
    Tasmania. Australia
    No not at all Karen, just lucky to have a good camera and lovely subjects. Thanks for the compliment , there are hundreds in my albums.
    I've just been out taking some progress shots of the blrw.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by