Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Yes, very frustrating. Lack of eggs. I lost most of my layers to the fox a few weeks ago. I only have 2 layers left, luckily they are very good layers and lay EVERY day. Think the Marans eggs are going to get eaten for a while. See Satay, no big deal, plenty more there!!!! :p

That is a beautiful card, Appps. :love The picture is as good as one of Fancy's beautiful photos.

Yes, very frustrating. Lack of eggs. I lost most of my layers to the fox a few weeks ago. I only have 2 layers left, luckily they are very good layers and lay EVERY day. Think the Marans eggs are going to get eaten for a while. See Satay, no big deal, plenty more there!!!! :p

That is a beautiful card, Appps. :love The picture is as good as one of Fancy's beautiful photos.

lol thanks rexy :) I braved it this morning and had a quick candle of quite a few of them and I think they are looking pretty good so far.

I've got my fingers crossed for you satay! :) My daughter (6 in a few days) was sooking this morning and when I asked her what was wrong she said 'How come there's no eggs in the incubator?' She doesn't take after her mum much hey :)

Last edited:
Merry Christmas for tomorrow to all the wonderful people that make the aussie thread so enjoyable. To think agers ago when Ducky and wooklet could not come in the thread anymore I started waffling (yes I waffled even back then lol) about who knows what now in the hope to keep this thread going.) Now there as so many lovely people on this thread. Merry Christmas . Appps, Ash, Luke, Fancy,bens hens,sydney quail man, Sandee, Chook, Pinky,Cb and cg, annieb, Syd,red, mog, rexy,goldcoaster, kat,jellybean,megs chicks and my mate sam who has put up with my waffling the longest almost I think lol. And to anyone else I may have missed along the way thank you all for making this thread such a great place to chat and learn. I hope you all have an amazing christmas day full of fun and laughter .
smile.png
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO SATAY
wee.gif
I'm going to be away for the next 6 days guys so Merry Christmas to all!!!

I have a duck due under a bantam tomorrow. They were the 2 eggs that were I the bator I took out to put the marans eggs in. I think is very hopeful the other I am not sure. Gunna be interesting if she hatches it as she has banties under there too lol.
A duck under a bantie, hahah that is going to be a funny hatch. I will need to see pictures of her dealing with it as it grows.

Thanks satay, it's been nice reading. You will think of me all through

January, everytime you glance at your calendar . Kungfu chicken, that's my big boy Zeus. He's living in devonport with 5 beautiful girls.
WOW, that is a marvelous rooster. What breed is he?

Merry Christmas right back at you Annie and Satay and to everyone else who hangs out on the best thread on BYC :)

Thought Id e-post our Christmas card to you all. As a disclaimer so it makes sense, hubby is madly into FIAT's and we have three of the darn things parked at our place. This one is going to be restored as a road car.

Merry Christmas Everyone and many happy hatchings in 2014!
GREAT card apps!!!
clap.gif
very inventive.

Rats snakes hens all will eat eggs. They may even lay outside the coop Apps. I went from 3 to 1 egg. We moved the tinni and found like 23 eggs ! So now I keep them penned till they lay and they free range in the arvo

Back
Top Bottom