1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by duckyfromoz, Nov 16, 2011.

1. IamSamSam

IamSamSam Chillin' With My Peeps

Satay LOL you helped me. You'll be fine ! Santa will send you hatching vibes

Love the pics ash. Specially your peacock.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  2. IamSamSam

IamSamSam Chillin' With My Peeps

Your very welcome. Glad you like it!

1 person likes this.
  3. SandeeC

SandeeC Chillin' With My Peeps

Funny that's exactly what the doctor said lol He threatened me with a hospital stay over Christmas if I didn't slow down :)

4. Fancychooklady

Fancychooklady Overrun With Chickens

Jun 14, 2012
    Tasmania. Australia
    If there's one thing I have learnt, it's you should never take a doctors advice lightly! My last hospital stay was 13 months straight, so I got to see them every morning during rounds. Been making the most of my freedom since. SLOW down and enjoy your Xmas .
    Merry Christmas to all you " chicken lovers " out there. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Love and best wishes, Lisa.

5. satay

satay oz-e-chick

Sep 2, 2008
    Esk Qld Australia
    Thanks Luke. Crossing my fingers for you too.

6. satay

satay oz-e-chick

Sep 2, 2008
    Esk Qld Australia
    Merry Christmas for tomorrow to all the wonderful people that make the aussie thread so enjoyable. To think agers ago when Ducky and wooklet could not come in the thread anymore I started waffling (yes I waffled even back then lol) about who knows what now in the hope to keep this thread going.) Now there as so many lovely people on this thread. Merry Christmas . Appps, Ash, Luke, Fancy,bens hens,sydney quail man, Sandee, Chook, Pinky,Cb and cg, annieb, Syd,red, mog, rexy,goldcoaster, kat,jellybean,megs chicks and my mate sam who has put up with my waffling the longest almost I think lol. And to anyone else I may have missed along the way thank you all for making this thread such a great place to chat and learn. I hope you all have an amazing christmas day full of fun and laughter .:)

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  7. Redoliveberry

Redoliveberry Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2013
    Brisbane, Australia
    Happy Christmas everybody, enjoy your holiday and be safe [​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. satay

satay oz-e-chick

Sep 2, 2008
    Esk Qld Australia
    I have a duck due under a bantam tomorrow. They were the 2 eggs that were I the bator I took out to put the marans eggs in. I think is very hopeful the other I am not sure. Gunna be interesting if she hatches it as she has banties under there too lol.

9. Fancychooklady

Fancychooklady Overrun With Chickens

Jun 14, 2012
    Tasmania. Australia
    Thanks satay, it's been nice reading. You will think of me all through[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    January, everytime you glance at your calendar . Kungfu chicken, that's my big boy Zeus. He's living in devonport with 5 beautiful girls.

10. appps

appps Overrun With Chickens

Aug 29, 2012
    Australia
    Tell me guys. Would you be suspicious if you were only getting 1-2 eggs a day from 7 chooks? Had two broodies came off earlier in the week.
    I have probably just read too many egg eating threads but have noticed on of the favorelles does spend a lot of time up near the coop.

Its a bit frustrating to admit I had to buy eggs when shopping last night :-(

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by