Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

clap.gif
Your BLRW's are wonderful.
If I ever breed another breed, it's going to be BLRW's or RLBW's.
Oh no. I'm sorry about Zues! He is so handsome.

Thanks Teila. I hope so to
big_smile.png
Happy Birthday
celebrate.gif
Is Mortan Island far from you? Have a great time!!
Better white than burnt
smile.png
Thank you Luke :)
I think it is about 75mins on the water to get there on a nice big motorised catamaran. I have never been before so really looking forward to it!
It is definitely going to be a stinker today!
Hope everyone has a good way to keep cool and that our little feathered children stay cool also :)

Motorized! But what about wind power.lol?
It's only half past 8 and it's already SO hot!
I have had to put a fan blowing over the bator as the humidity was on 78%!!
Tee hee Luke :)
It's 07:45 here and already 30! Blaaah
I've never done the whole bator-thing, just one hatch with a broody but I am very happy I have no broodies at the moment; what a horrible day to be stuck in a nest box!
Hopefully today is going to be one of those days that my Banties don't need to lay and they can spend the day in the cool, damp dirt!
Once again, got everything crossed for you ... bring on those bubbies!! :)

Tee hee Luke :)
It's 07:45 here and already 30! Blaaah
I've never done the whole bator-thing, just one hatch with a broody but I am very happy I have no broodies at the moment; what a horrible day to be stuck in a nest box!
Hopefully today is going to be one of those days that my Banties don't need to lay and they can spend the day in the cool, damp dirt!
Once again, got everything crossed for you ... bring on those bubbies!! :)

Be careful with the misting. So long as it doesn't create a humid atmosphere for mould spores, it shouldn't be a problem. Mould promotes upper respitory disease.

Back
Top Bottom