Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Beautiful picture vehve
smile.png

ROFL satay only if I can be guaranteed that the eggs that hatch are girls
wink.png

Merry Christmas to you also Fancy and K Spot, I hope it is all you want it to be and more
hugs.gif

Fancy ham bone for the chickens? I was told that ham was too high in salt? I hope I am wrong as I am sure my gals would love the ham bone.

Started at 07:30am (6 hours later, plus a couple of hours last night pipping Cherries) Strawberry Trifle, Cherry Pie and Pumpkin Pie:

Beautiful birds K Spot!

Is anyone else having power outages North of Brisbane? Last year my oven wasn't working. I had a part ordered & it didn't come for 3 months so no baking, much less a big cooked dinner. It was a BBQ Christmas. I'm doing a big cook-up this year to make up for it and luckily the 4 power outages today so far
somad.gif
have occurred after I finished my cake layer for the trifle.

Perhaps I should have started a bit earlier like you Teila. Scrumptious looking puddings.
droolin.gif

Beautiful picture vehve :) ROFL satay only if I can be guaranteed that the eggs that hatch are girls ;) Merry Christmas to you also Fancy and K Spot, I hope it is all you want it to be and more :hugs Fancy ham bone for the chickens? I was told that ham was too high in salt? I hope I am wrong as I am sure my gals would love the ham bone. Started at 07:30am (6 hours later, plus a couple of hours last night pipping Cherries) Strawberry Trifle, Cherry Pie and Pumpkin Pie:
Our ham bone doesn't have much left on it by the time the girls get it, everything in moderation . Your trifle looks lovely, just putting the finishing touches on ours. Our youngest has made jelly shots and eggnog. Hope she wasn't sampling as she went as she is now out at the truck tacking up her horse .

Wow, 2000 posts behind in this thread!

I am sure everyone will have a very busy day tomorrow, but a Merry Christmas to you all.

I hope you all have a great festive season, and if you are on the road, please drive safe.

Merry christmas everyone. one of my chickens gave me a present this year.... she went broody!!! She has 3 eggs from what I can tell.

Back
Top Bottom