Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

I reckon he is lonely...the temp is steady on a thermostat at 34deg. I plan to go and see him whenever I hear him during the day. He has the soft cloth to snuggle under and one of the kids wee soft toys might be suitable for a snuggle.

If you don't get anymore hatching, it might be worth checking out gumtree or andy vardy 's backyard poultry site to see if you can find someone in your area with day old chicks.

At last I have a breeding pen of Indian Game again after 25 years!. I am sure they're nothing special and only bantams, but I had forgotten how beautiful they are.
The first chook I ever owned in 1966 was an Indian Game hen called Clarrie who I had for many years.

Hi, I hope everyone us well.

Has anyone lost a hen that looks like a rosecomb Barnevelder in Boondall, north Brisbane, Qld area? I found one on the road yesterday afternoon - she laid an egg this morning to thank me for saving her.

Someone must be missing her.

Cheers

You might have some luck finding her owner on Facebook. She sounds pretty.

Sorry to hear your news Sidhe13!
hugs.gif

Congrats on the Indian Game Ash. They are lovely! I couldn't help but notice how big the legs are on the bird standing. Is that a cockerel or is that a trait of the breed?

Back
Top Bottom