Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Has anyone used these ones? I’ve seen them advertised all over Facebook lol

Attachments

• 13554DE9-9C51-4767-8A67-5512AC976F68.jpeg
    13554DE9-9C51-4767-8A67-5512AC976F68.jpeg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1
Sorry actually just doing some reading, apparently 80% is too high, even for lockdown.

I live in a dry climate so I’m always struggle to bump up the humidity. I think 75 is max recommended and 65 is ideal.

Though I think if you’ve done a dry incubation you can get away with a little more humidity at the end.

hopefully someone can point us in the right direction for a more reliable incubator.

Has anyone used these ones? I’ve seen them advertised all over Facebook lol
Stay away!!
I just incubated a bunch of eggs with a similar one. Most seemed to develop ok, though I think I had to throw away 6 before lockdown. I luckily moved half my eggs to my more reliable Janoel one for lockdown.

The one above had a lower hatch rate and my husband found a few chicks this morning who got stuck in the side. One had drowned!!! 😢

not exactly the same but looks very similar. So many eggs that didn’t make it!

Attachments

• 3BE1AFC2-3620-45BE-A4F6-E7D791DBAA8F.jpeg
    3BE1AFC2-3620-45BE-A4F6-E7D791DBAA8F.jpeg
    234.9 KB · Views: 1
Hey guys! I'm new to this.. only just joined BYC in early Feb and Quaicken108 intro me to this thread today! Not about to read over 3400 posts so just thought I'll plonk my bit of chatter in here.

Great weather in Central West now. How's it like at your place?
Hi! Lovely day in Adelaide today.

Hey guys! I'm new to this.. only just joined BYC in early Feb and Quaicken108 intro me to this thread today! Not about to read over 3400 posts so just thought I'll plonk my bit of chatter in here.

Great weather in Central West now. How's it like at your place?
Stunning day in NSW. What state are you in?
*never mind lol I just looked at ur profile*

Stunning day in NSW. What state are you in?
*never mind lol I just looked at ur profile*
It is... it’s good we finally got rid of that rain....not A cloud in the sky and the chickens are happy....(the ducks where happier when they could make duck slushly well most of them my Muscovy drake hid in the dog kennel the whole time..lol)

Back
Top Bottom