Australian Shepherd Puppies ~~TUCKER IS A DADDY AGAIN~Pics page 23

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by pamperedpoultry, Apr 7, 2009.

1. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

Quote:Ha ha I will go take some now.. On my way to attempt to get them to stay still long enough...LOL

2. pamperedpoultry

Ok heres the latest pic's 3 weeks old today.. [​IMG]

Flynn
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BO
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Red Female..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tri male
    [​IMG]

Double Merle Female "raven" (the one missin an eye)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Henry The Double Merle Male
    [​IMG]

Bo and Henry
    [​IMG]

Mommyand a few babies
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  3. StrawberryHouseMouse

StrawberryHouseMouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2009
    Cleveland, Tennessee
    =O so pretty! I love the last male, its a shame he is sold

4. emmalynn

emmalynn Silkies Sebbies OEGBs

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    Thanks for the new pictures. Could you get one of Flynn's face like you did Bo's? You weren't kidding about Bo liking to eat. LOL just look at the pic w/ Mom.

5. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    awesome [​IMG] thank you [​IMG]

6. pamperedpoultry

Quote:Ha Ha yeah I'll try hes constantly on the move..LOL

7. emmalynn

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    How are the puppies doing? I finally broke the news to the husband and kids. The kids were excited and the husband rolled his eyes. He knows better than to argue because I do the same when he buys a new tool. Pictures??????

8. pamperedpoultry

Ha Ha My hubby always rolled his eyes on everthing I brought in, now he's as bad as me..LOL I'll get some more pic's by this weekend..Mr Flynn is a player he's constantly waking everybody up wanting to play.. barking and growling. His eyes still sorta have blue look to them but I think they may change and be dark. I think the only ones that are going to have the blue eyes are BO and the two double Merles.

Also as and update on the Double merles, I'm pretty sure the lil girl can see out of her one eye, and also hear at least a little..I was pecking on the box yesterday and she wasn't looking at me, she jumped when I hit on it.. so I'm hopeing that means she can hear.. [​IMG]

The little boy has beautiful blue eyes and he reacts to light, and they look normal so I'm hopeing he has full sight.. as far as hearing I cant tell anything yet.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
  9. emmalynn

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    I asked the vet about testing hearing. He said snap your fingers behind her head and see if she turns her head. Just a suggestion. I am so looking forward to adding Flynn to the household and showing my husband how a smart, trainable dog can be a joy to have. His coonhound is a beast and has no manners. Not all his fault- the husband is defintely guilty.

10. pamperedpoultry

Thanks I'll try that..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by