Australian Shepherd Puppies ~~TUCKER IS A DADDY AGAIN~Pics page 23

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by pamperedpoultry, Apr 7, 2009.

1. emmalynn

emmalynn Silkies Sebbies OEGBs

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    Are you going to do NSDR registration papers for the puppies? Tucker can be CKC registered according to their website w/ his NSDR papers.

2. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

With NSDR I just give the buyers the paper that they send in to NSDR, They don't do a litter register. They'll need to send the paper in and 3 pic's a front and two sides. You have I think 9 months to send them in before the price goes up. Its $40 to register them. Then they'll send you their papers. With CKC once you get the NSDR papers you can send a copy of them and a form that you can get off the CKC website to register them CKC. Heres the link to NSDR if ya wanna check it out
    http://www.nationalstockdog.com/

3. emmalynn

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    Thanks for the additional information. Are you going to register Tucker CKC?

4. pamperedpoultry

Quote:I sorta waited around and just got Tuckers papers back from NSDR. I need to see if its higher now that he's a year old. I havent' checked much on the CKC I need to check it out more.

5. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    ok, gotta have new pics [​IMG]
    my daughter is driving me crazy asking if he is walking/running yet [​IMG]

6. pamperedpoultry

Quote:Ha Ha I will get some more soon, They are now eating puppy chow and getting too big for our kitchen floor.LOL we've got to get them a place fixed outside.. A few like to bark all night..[​IMG]

7. pamperedpoultry

HEY! Heres the pic's as promised..

Mr. FLYNN, hes the trouble maker of the bunch always barking and growling, can't stand to let the others sleep he's got to pounce on them all and wake them up, hes rotten!!! {{SOLD}}

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mrs Penny. Shes the shy one of the bunch reminds me of her mom, we hardley ever hear her wine or anything, she's such a sweetheart.. She's still avaliable

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mr Bandit
    He's the pretty boy of the bunch..My husband has fell in love.. I have to tell him daily we're not keeping any.. He's also still avaliable

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mr BO
    He's the Hoss of the bunch.. the lil pig. He loves chewin on everyone. Reminds me of his daddy so much... He's {{{SOLD}}}

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mr. Henry
    He's the male Double merle. His pupils seem to look normal goin to have beautiful blue eyes, I'm not sure on his hearing yet. He's the mouth of the bunch.. he's also still avaliable, but needing to find out for sure on his hearing and sight

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Miss Raven
    The female Double merle
    She's got my heart.. She's a doll. Missing the one eye, she also has a droped pupil in the good eye, however she can see out of it, she also has some hearing I'm not sure yet how much but she can see and hear which is great.. She's looking for a good adopted home, where she'll be spoiled rotten

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  8. ZooMummzy

ZooMummzy Queen of the Zoo

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    Awww I would take her in a heartbeat if I lived closer [​IMG] Very cute puppies if I can say so again!

9. emmalynn

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    Thanks so much for the new pics. Yeap I think Flynn is going to have brown eyes. I love seeing him as he grows. Maybe I could talk you into a photo album of him when I pick him up???????

10. pamperedpoultry

Quote:I'm sure I could do that.. [​IMG]

I'm undecided on his eyes sometimes I look at him they look like their going to be dark then again they look like their goin to be blue.. so idk yet..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by