Australians - Where are you all????

Sorry about the rain here in Sydney, but boy do we need it - or rather the gardens do. My Silkies are happily playing in the rain, all bedraggled! The other girls - Polish and Cochins, make sure they get in a dry spot, they can't abide getting wet.....

ray's two cents :

Quote:
you poor thing....
tongue.png

Haha, yeah
lol.png
I might go down and do one of those steelworks tours at Port kembla, they look cool.
How are you?​

BYC'ish
big_smile.png

Hey, the weather cleared up. Might grab a bit of sightseeing before the rain moves back in on Wednesday.
big_smile.png

But yes, the rain in Adelaide is also a welcome occurrance, a lot of our plants have been dying
lol.png
Looking forward to another summer of 40 degree heat and dust clouds... whoopee.
tongue.png

ray's two cents :

Hey, the weather cleared up. Might grab a bit of sightseeing before the rain moves back in on Wednesday.
big_smile.png

But yes, the rain in Adelaide is also a welcome occurrance, a lot of our plants have been dying
lol.png
Looking forward to another summer of 40 degree heat and dust clouds... whoopee.
tongue.png

roll.png

Any victorian bantam breeders on here?

I'm interested in australorps, cochins/pekins and silkies, haven't decided yet.... Maybe D'uccles.... but I don't know if I'm ready yet. Mine got killed by some dogs today
sad.png

The other girls didn't see but I got her and the Plymouth rock at the same time and she keeps calling for her little buddy... It's so sad.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom