Australians - Where are you all????

Maybe she's been hanging around my vet. Talk about zero personal skills - I just got palmed off to another vet in the clinic! One minute he tells me she's doing great but in they don't know what's wrong and need to keep her till they figure it out?!? He couldn't tell me what the next course of action would be and in the next breath just says 'look I have to go'.
he.gif
what?!?!?!

I should think not! We got rules (lol). Seriously tho no good not knowing!! So they're keeping her to think? Have no idea? What now? What else is there?

Haha! That's pretty funny.
I haven't yet had a single word replaced, although I know it happens.
caf.gif

How's everyone this evening?
frow.gif

Quote:
There is a great Avain Vet in at the Lort Smith Animal Hospital. Sasha Herbert. She is the only one I will take my ducks to now. She is wonderful- truly caring and wont give up.

Just thinking if not near you maybe u could contact that vet by phone or email and ask for help? Is that the hospital on Bondi Vet? Maybe they can help n do a story on tv or something?? Wishing u luck anyway.

If none of the above maybe she can recommend someone decent local to you?

That's brilliant news Ducky! Thanks for that. Hopefully that will suit Cm and Coco can get some answers and treatment. For some reason thought it was Sydney. Think seen it on tv somewhere?? Sure I did. CMs already spent heaps. Do u know if they are moderately priced or student hospital so cheaper or outrageous?

Back
Top Bottom