Australorp x Cream Legbar?

I bet those will be super funky and awesome when they're full grown! She's laid 6 pretty green eggs each week the last 3 weeks. :woot

I kept the one pullet that had the best crest on her head, that was NN'd. Her feathering is white with some black feathers scattered about on her, and she has darker legs. I need to get a pic of her taken yet. I hatched out a few more of those mixed chicks late last month and on the 2nd of this month too, so I'm hoping that more will be showing that crest.

Well shoot. Now I'm confused. We got both of these eggs today, she laid yesterday too. Any chance all 3 eggs are from her?

Attachments

• IMG_20181014_195038010_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20181014_195038010_HDR.jpg
    297.1 KB · Views: 22
I don't have any EE's, lol. We thought there was only had one Australorp x Legbar, but I guess I have at least two! The one is obvious because she's crested.
First and the third one look to be from the same bird. Blue one is from a different bird. The blue one would be the one that I would guess came from the Legbar Austrolop x. The other two look to be from an Easter Egger/ Americana.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom