Automatic Chick Depositor

JenniferDuBay

Songster
Jul 27, 2016
Floral City, FL
I thought I saw somewhere an automatic chick depositor into a brooder box from the incubator, basically they move to the light, go through a short tube and end up in the brooder. Does anyone know what I'm talking about, and do you have pictures or video of it, I would be very thankful. My googlefu seems to turn up nothing.

Following. I just tried all sorts of search terms and keywords and came up with nothing except combined incubators and hatchers. It seems it would be hard to regulate proper temp and humidity in that sort of thing. Where/when did you hear about it? Here on BYC?

Following. I just tried all sorts of search terms and keywords and came up with nothing except combined incubators and hatchers. It seems it would be hard to regulate proper temp and humidity in that sort of thing. Where/when did you hear about it? Here on BYC?

It was in a professional hatchery's video, I believe, but it was months ago. I want to say they regulated the temp and heat of both the hatcher and the brooder, and it was just until the chick dried out, and they did it so that they could open and retrieve the chicks without much disturbance to the other eggs. It's just teasing my memory though, and it's bugging me.

Back
Top Bottom