Autopsy of a little chick. Autopsy pictures caution. Please help!

Dear friends,

a new Update. My chicks are better now. they increase significantly in weight and do not need additional heat! The stomachs are full and they run around very vital.

Problem was probably the Matmor feed. When I changed it, the critters were the next day eating very active and running around.

There are now 9 vital chicks left.

At this point I would like to thank you all. A special thanks to Akrnaf2 for his tip. Thank you all, dear ones.
View attachment 1936389 View attachment 1936388 View attachment 1936385

View attachment 1936391 View attachment 1936390
Another thing my freind be sure that the new feed is suitable for chicks! layer feed have to much calcium and usually to less protein, can you post the nutritional value of your new feed? Just take a pic from the bag/ticket.

The nutritional value of the new feed.

חלבון 20.5% Protein
סידן 0.9 % Calcium
שומן 5 % Fat
תאית 4 % Zellulose
רטיבות 13 % Wetness
אפר 5 % Ash
זרחן 0.6 % Phosphorus
מלח 0.3 % Salt
It seems mor or less in the desired parameters
How old are your chicks?
You grow them for eggs/meat or just for the joy in it?

I breed them as dual purpos chicken. First of all, I was looking forward to have healthy chicken. In the second place it would be gratifying if they had good productivity in terms of dual purpos.

Currently I have all generations, but the focus now on which are 1 month old and which are 2 to 10 days old.

By the way, have you seen such a thing in your region? which pathogens do that?

https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...what-disease-can-it-be.1333566/#post-21781912

I breed them as dual purpos chicken. First of all, I was looking forward to have healthy chicken. In the second place it would be gratifying if they had good productivity in terms of dual purpos.

Currently I have all generations, but the focus now on which are 1 month old and which are 2 to 10 days old.

By the way, have you seen such a thing in your region? which pathogens do that?

https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...what-disease-can-it-be.1333566/#post-21781912
https://www.merckvetmanual.com/poultry/infectious-coryza/overview-of-infectious-coryza-in-chickens

Screenshot_20191018-074444.png

The nutritional value of the new feed.

חלבון 20.5% Protein
סידן 0.9 % Calcium
שומן 5 % Fat
תאית 4 % Zellulose
רטיבות 13 % Wetness
אפר 5 % Ash
זרחן 0.6 % Phosphorus
מלח 0.3 % Salt
The last bag of feed...were you not feeding it to all of your birds/chicks at the same time?

If it was the feed causing the problem then it would not have been just the one group of chicks that were sick... It would have been all of your chicks.

That's right, that's why I did not focus on the feed like everyone else here.

But it could be that a fungus had attacked the feed or I have helped the older chicks over the threshold with other feed since I have not only one feed in the past. I did not pay much attention to the Feed previously. But now I've got eyes to see the feed better. :)

Back
Top Bottom