Avery's Puppy Countdown Thread!

How Many Puppies will be born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pics
Start now, I used walmart brand childrens chewables C 500mg, also any brand vit E 200iu. You may have to puncture capsule, squeeze on her food, than throw capsule in food, but then she is a Lab so she might gobble it right down. I always started after breeding, but even now is a good time. Feed calcium foods 3-4 times a wk, maybe half cup.
I checked, and the food she's on has a number of vitamin supplements in it already. I don't want to overdo it.
Screenshot_20230309-190422.png
Screenshot_20230309-190414.png

Gee...where is she going to give birth?
Do you have an extra baby pool and extra towels laying around?
Well, we have the kiddie pool from Sage still that I think I'll just use. I wanted to build a simple wooden one with some scrap wood I have, but I don't know if I will or not. I'd need dad to help me and mom is particular about what goes in her house, haha. So I'll probably just layer some old blankets and towels in the pool and put a whelping pad on top until the puppies are born. I plan on using puppy pads during the birth so I can quickly and easily change them out to keep things clean and monitor discharge colors.
I dont want to start anything, but does she have all her health testing done OFA and genetic, plus brucellosis? And does the stud have it to?
They do. No worries!

Back
Top Bottom