Awesome CHICKEN VIDEO!! (+ request to help Olivia)

It's working! She's up by 8% now! Keep it up everyone!
yippiechickie.gif

I'm a night owl (but I leave the chickens alone) and have voted again after midnight...as of 12:40a.m., you're ahead by 15%!!! Let's not let up, though!!

Quote:
I did vote for Stacie's video, but only once - I agree with what you wrote above, that videos be judged on their own merit. My heart twinged a bit at the videos that have no votes at all
hmm.png

Thanks so much for your votes, everyone!! Olivia was dancing with joy this morning when she saw the overnight results. It's all due to the efforts of kind and supportive people like you!! Thanks so much and keep voting every day.

Go Chickens! Go Reading!!

(Reinbeau, if I'd known the contest would play out like this I wouldn't have let her enter. But now that she's gotten this far I want to supprt her, her creativity, and her voracious reading..... so I have to play by the rules as they are. Which means: asking everyone to vote. The sponsoring librarian told me that the winners of previous categories had parents who worked at huge corporations or universities, and had circulated voting requests there as well as on line forums. I recommended to her that in the future they have some awards that the librarians choose, based on merit rather than the parents' efforts.... I believe they will be doing that next year.)

Back
Top Bottom