AYAM CEMANI - Pure Black chicken, inside and out!

I'd love to have some of these birds. I just can't afford the prices. If I could find some hatching eggs I could afford, I'd be on it. I saw some on ebay but they were hybrids. Don't think I want to pay that high a price for something not pure bred.
hide.gif

GF farms has them for $2k/pair now. How has the price dropped that much in only a couple months?
I just brought home two "accidental chicks" Cemani/Croad Langshan. excited to see what color eggs I get :)

GF farms has them for $2k/pair now. How has the price dropped that much in only a couple months?
I just brought home two "accidental chicks" Cemani/Croad Langshan. excited to see what color eggs I get
smile.png
That's closer to the price they have always sold for at auction. However, you probably would get a better price by going directly to a Cemani breeder.

My friend has a quint of cemani locally and has set her eggs for the season, and I'm getting some chicks I hope from her when they hatch. Idk how much she would ask for her fertile eggs if she would even sell them.

She set 26. I'm hoping for a quad of chicks. She's sold a dozen that I know of. When she said something about culling the rest. I had to say noooo!

I'm praying for a good hatch for my local friend. I can post picts I took of her flock, can you tell me more about raising these birds?

I'm looking/wanting svart honas too. All in time right?

I have both Ayam Cemani and Svart Hona eggs available for sale as I have run out of incubators. So either I sell them or they become breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom