Baby call duck pictures - yes I finally hatched a few!

Ducks-R-Us

Songster
10 Years
Jul 23, 2009
North Dakota
I finally was able to hatch a few call ducks this week - I was lucky enough to hatch out - 5 buff, 1 white, 1 blue bibbed, and the last one I think is a blue fawn.

First a group photo
37433_img_1243.jpg

One of the Buffs
37433_img_1253.jpg

Here's the Blue Bibbed
37433_img_1258.jpg

and here is what I think is a Blue Fawn - not sure though
37433_img_1265.jpg

I also have a buff call sitting on her eggs and when I checked earlier today- she had three ducklings but still had 4 eggs to go - hope they hatch too! but as of right now I have 11 new call ducks.

You will love the call ducks if you get them - they are so tame and I love it that they can fly. They would never fly off. They are neat to see when they come flying to you - you'll think they are going to crash right into you but veer off and land right beside you.

GREAT! You are so lucky to have BABY Calls. Winter is not even in full swing and I cannot wait
until.spring. I have a Gray pair and a Pastel pair to breed and two Spare males that I just do not want
to part with.

Thanks for the Call FIX! Super Cute pics.

Quote:
I agree. I do not clip wings because mine do not fly away. Fun to watch though. Some of us are easily entertained!

The one that you said is a blue fawn to me it looks a little bit to dark to be a blue fawn so it's probably a gray but the lighting isn't the best so it could be a blue fawn! Congrats though sound like a good late hatch I had some hatch this week and more on the way! Who did you get your buffs from?

Back
Top Bottom