Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

Pretty sure my RIR is a pullet.:D

Meet "Teeny" this is from June 2013. She was the teeniest Easter Egger Bantam :)

How adorable is she! <3 Love the colors in this shot :)
My girls would love to play around my warm mug of coffee/tea & jump through the handle lol now that they have grown a bit they jump on the edge of the mug lol. Silly chicks.

I was told these are Buff Opington's. In these pic's they are two weeks old. Ellie Mae is the one with no tail feathers yet. Lilly is the one with tail feathers. PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINIONS on whether you think they are Buff Orpingtons or not. Thanks!!!!

I was told these are Buff Opington's. In these pic's they are two weeks old. Ellie Mae is the one with no tail feathers yet. Lilly is the one with tail feathers. PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINIONS on whether you think they are Buff Orpingtons or not. Thanks!!!!
Whatever they are, they are absolutely adorable! However, they do not appear to be the same age. The one with more feathers looks to be about a week older.

Thank you!!! Yes, I must agree, they are adorable!!! tee hee hee!!! Proud chickie Mama I am!!!! I was just a bit concerned, because I had chosen Buff's for their friendly, quiet and docile ways for we are backyard chickie parents.

They look like they could be Orpintons. Cute babies. The one that you named Ellie May, is probably Ellie Moe..lol...the less feathering usually means boy. The pullets feather out faster on some breeds, and Orpingtons are one of those breeds.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom