Baby Chick

ilovechicks1156

In the Brooder
5 Years
Dec 29, 2014
Chick Egg
Okay Well Guess What My First Chick Has Pipped Through the egg And It Is Desprite When Will it Hatch Again Sorry?

And Should i Candle My eggs Today And see if My others will Hatch Mine Is Under a Broody And Its 21 Day Today

Okay Well Guess What My First Chick Has Pipped Through the egg And It Is Desprite When Will it Hatch Again Sorry?

And Should i Candle My eggs Today And see if My others will Hatch Mine Is Under a Broody And Its 21 Day Today
In "MY" opinion You should NOT even be looking under the Broody----tilting/lifting her causes the Moisture to Escape----needed for the hatch. Just let the Broodys take care of the hatch. Your job is to set her Properly, keep any fresh layed eggs removed(if she is not by herself) till day 18 then leave her alone for a few days, Don't put food or water near her where she can eat without leaving the nest----if you do it will cause her to poop in the nest which can create a mess for the young chicks.

Last edited:
Hey Guys I had one Hatch At 3am And One i was Having Breakfest and went out and there was another egg just a pip then an hour later it hatched yay

You all  people are using words that I would need to look up----to see what you all are talking about!!!

Descriptive? Kinda confused on this end :confused:
Hey Guys I had one Hatch At 3am And One i was Having Breakfest and went out and there was another egg just a pip then an hour later it hatched yay

Congrats. Just let your hen do what she does best :)

Back
Top Bottom