Baby Chicks Insides Are Falling Out!!!!

salva7

Hatching
10 Years
Jun 15, 2009
We are trying to hatch eggs but the first couple of chicks that have come out have had there insides coming out of where the umbilical cord is attached. We researched it and its from to much moisture in the incubater, but we couldnt find a cure for it. its so sad because they are getting skinnier and skinnier because all of their insides are now on the outside
sad.png
please help!!!!!

They could have also hatched to early. Did you help them out of the eggs or did they hatch themselves? By now it would be too late to help them. If their intestines have already fallen out then there is no way to put them back in. I'm sorry for this, especially since you are a beginner
hugs.gif

so i just have to wait for them to die?! i actually just wrapped one of them in gauze so i hope the insides just suck back in or something. thank you all for replying
smile.png
but some are just so pitiful i feel like i should put them out of their misery but i dont know how...

You aren't trying to help them out of shells right? If they made it out of the shells on their own, you may be seeing a cord and the waste material dangling. If Anything leaking was yellow, that may have been the yolk sac. Pictures would help.

i cant figure out how to post pictures but the stuff thats coming out is pink and red and it looks like worms. i think i should kill them because they are really suffering
hit.gif
any ideas? everything seems either cruel or too messy

Back
Top Bottom