Baby chicks too weak to survive

Thankyouuu. I really like this platform. Its been very helpful for me since last year. I'll get them grit and update here about that. Thankyou for your response.

Thankyouuu. I really like this platform. Its been very helpful for me since last year. I'll get them grit and update here about that. Thankyou for your response.
Looking forward to an update. I hope they do well for you. If they still do not improve after the grit, let us know and we will keep trying to help. Meanwhile, you might try giving them some egg yolk, cooked hard and mashed up with just a little water. I think they can digest that without grit. Good luck to you!

Do they sell a balanced chick starter feed where you are located? Chicks do best if they get a balanced diet of mixed grains, where the various vitamins and minerals are available. Where chicken feed is not available in some countries, mixing and grinding grains such as corn, millet, oats, wheat, sunflower seed, and others, is a good way to get most of the nutrients, better than feeding just rice and millet. Rice must always be cooked before feeding chickens. Good luck with your chicks.

Back
Top Bottom