Baby HERE! Pictures Included!!( UPDATE)

Yeah we are getting more and more concerned as time goes on. If they can;t induce her on 16th they will try again on 17th and if nothing happens it is going to be a
C section. Not something any of us want for her. It would appear that the neck of the womb is inverted so it actually points backwards up against the bowel so basically the baby is pushing down on muscle and not the way out! We were told it should move and last time it seemed in a better place but still nothing and its been since end of July when she started in first stage labour. She doesn;t seem to get any further than that. It doesn;t look very positive and the Heart condition doesn;t help much either.

Oesdog -
hmm.png

Last edited:
Well Everyone Baby is here - no more BUMPS in my siggy. I am now a granny.
Really tired been up for two nights solid at Hospital with Dotty. Finally baby was born this morning. It was a hard birth but Mum and baby are doing well.
Thanks for the support and prayers.

59801_jessica_3.jpg

59801_jessica_2.jpg

59801_jessica_4c.jpg

Oesdog

Last edited:
woot.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
woot.gif

I am so happy for you all, Best wishes and congratulations Granny. Kiss that baby Jessica for us.

Last edited:
Congratulations! She is beautiful, I am glad both her and mom are doing well. Now it is time for Grandma to rest up and get ready to spoil that grandbaby!

BTW... this is a great day to be born on, it is my b-day too
tongue.png

What a beautiful, beautiful little girl!! She looks like she's saying, "Wow, it's about time ya'll let me out of there!" Congratulations to all!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom