Baby HERE! Pictures Included!!( UPDATE)

Quote:
Thanks a lot - yeah she sure is. We are heading to get them in about an hour so can;t wait to get her in my arms - both of my girls - My poor Dotty had a bit of a time but she is a lot improved and brighter tonight.

Oesdog
smile.png

awww, shes beautiful and so cute!!!!!!!
love.gif
, I bet she was well worth the wait its about time and glad to hear theyre both doing ok!!!!!!!! Congratulations, its about time!!!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
big_smile.png
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
thumbsup.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
celebrate.gif

Well they are home and we are all exhausted so are heading to bed soon I think. Dotty , Mark and Baby Jessica will stay for one or two nights until Dot feels better and then we will start to move them back into their own place and get teh nursery properly set up. I think tomorrow is going to be a busy day.

Anyhow glad I got the girls home and we had visitors with their 6 week old baby over so were just glad to shut the bedroom door on the world I think
hide.gif

Oesdog - I'm a Granny , I'm a Granny, I'm a Granny - OMG !!!!!!!! - Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

And isn;t my grand daughter a little beauty -
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
ok getting caried away now! Oh how lovely to hear a baby cry and you don;t have to bother doing anything!!!!!!!!!!! Now thats a wonderful new feeling!

Back
Top Bottom