baby shower question

Quote:
For me it wasn't about getting something or having a party, it was about having someone who was thinking about me enough to go through the trouble... I dunno something like that.

And, motherof5boys1girl, you're not being a baby! Sometimes we just have sad days. It's part of the human experience
smile.png

Honey, I have had two, one for my first baby which was done by my husbands family...

The second I had for my THIRD baby AND I planned it all by myself... AND it turned into a surprise wedding, but that's another story!

I'm sad for you, I wish you'd lived near me, I would have a BLAST planning you a baby shower for LUCKY NUMBER SEVEN!

bun.gif

I had one thrown for me at work. I worked in a dept of all men, so it was pretty amusing, they had no clue what to give or what was going on (they were all from overseas, and eager to try all things american) The funniest one was the guy who gave me "a seat with vibrator", it was a bouncy seat that vibrates to soothe cranky babies. The oldest has a bit of company stock in his name, come college he can cash it out if he'd like.

By the way, the one I planned for myself was a BLAST!
We did all games that I PICKED (nothing embaressing like "guess how fat she is" or anything) but fun stuff like
Everyone makes a baby with playdough and whoever makes the best one (we picked) got a prize basket.

those are some cute stories!
lol.png

seriously, i think more than anything i just want the cute cake so i will probably just order one on my own in a few months. i love those cute frilly baby cakes!
love.gif

Quote:
Oh that's simple, order a cake, but instead of the usual baby shower message have them write "Mommy loves you" and have an I love you party with your kids.

sad.png
Sorry if rubbing belly's skeev's most mothers out. For some reason, pregnant woman get my attention and I get in the protect and serve mode. When they get far enough along though I do like to feel a random kick now and then.

PS, my best friend was a girl who's finance left her after she got pregnant so I tried to help as much as I could because I was the only other peep she was friendly with who had kiddos. I think I got in more trouble on her and my wifes account than any other time in my life...........

For your 7th baby? i wouldn't have a traditional party, but I would have some sort of party, something to remember forever.. Shucks, if you lived close enough I'd throw it for you!

Back
Top Bottom