Baby won’t stop peeping these low drawn out cries

How old is she? Does she eat or drink? Poop? (Have you checked her bum for pasty butt.) What is the temp of the brooder? In the video they all seem huddled pretty close-is that just while you were filming or do they stay that close all the time?

You could try giving them electrolyte water, like Hydro-Hen or Save A Chick, etc. Maybe she's stressing and that might help.

They look like less than a week old. Has she been doing this since hatched? If so, it could be something respiratory she was hatched with, or else one of the other chicks injured her.

I had one with a cry similar but much louder, I could hear while pipped and still in the egg. It never stopped. It passed away after a couple of days.

How old is she? Does she eat or drink? Poop? (Have you checked her bum for pasty butt.) What is the temp of the brooder? In the video they all seem huddled pretty close-is that just while you were filming or do they stay that close all the time?
They were just scared of me that’s why they’re huddle. She just spit up clear liquid of me I’m trying to massage her crop it’s squishy

You could try giving them electrolyte water, like Hydro-Hen or Save A Chick, etc. Maybe she's stressing and that might help.

They look like less than a week old. Has she been doing this since hatched? If so, it could be something respiratory she was hatched with, or else one of the other chicks injured her.

I had one with a cry similar but much louder, I could hear while pipped and still in the egg. It never stopped. It passed away after a couple of days.
She’s probably about 10 days they’re all the same size I had her size last Tuesday she just spat clear liquid on me

How long has she been acting this way?

I’m sorry I don’t really know what’s wrong with her, I’m just trying to ask questions so someone better informed with diseases than I will have useful information.

How long has she been acting this way?

I’m sorry I don’t really know what’s wrong with her, I’m just trying to ask questions so someone better informed with diseases than I will have useful information.
I appreciate your trying, I left for work at 4pm today est and I just got back from the hospital an hour ago from an allergic reaction. I took a bath to wash off the hospital and went to check on the babies. That’s when I noticed about 15 min ago. It’s almost like she’s unable to breathe

Back
Top Bottom