Back to school- homework time

DiYMama540

Crossing the Road
Jun 25, 2019
SW VA
My Coop
My Coop
My littlest is back to school...the majority of his homework in the evening is reading. He's never very enthusiastic about reading so today I suggested he read to the chickens. We read Duck on a bike by David Shannon.
20190819_180748.jpg

My littlest is back to school...the majority of his homework in the evening is reading. He's never very enthusiastic about reading so today I suggested he read to the chickens. We read Duck on a bike by David Shannon.
View attachment 1883254
Did he atleast like it? i loved reading when i was younger, still do, reading to my 1 year old brings me joy, for sure!:)

As someone who works in education, writes books, and loves chickens, I can’t lurve this enough :love. Did your son have a great time with it?

Yes he did! Once we got to the chicken page he just laughed until he had tears! Needless to say, I may have cracked the homework code...my chickens should be very well read by the end of the year!

Yes he did! Once we got to the chicken page he just laughed until he had tears! Needless to say, I may have cracked the homework code...my chickens should be very well read by the end of the year!
OMG, have you heard of the book ''Eek! Halloween"? My sister got it for her sons (not sure the age of your youngest, but it's a board book good for the toddler age and those of us who love cute, clever things). Anyhoo, it's adorable. Here's the link if you want to check it out: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0761193006/?tag=backy-20

Back
Top Bottom