Backup Incubator Recommendations

valesmichelle

Songster
Feb 19, 2023
Plainview, Arkansas
I have a Nature Right 360 Incubator that I absolutely LOVE! I purchased it when it was around $150 and now they've shot up to over $200. I was going to buy another one to use when I needed to take a few eggs out of the incubator that hasn't pipped so I don't have to worry when I've got chicks that I need to get out of the incubator and eggs that I feel like may hatch, but hasn't yet.
I've been looking at incubators that are less than $75, but there are so many to choose from. I'm in Arkansas so our humidity is pretty high especially in the Summer, so I was hoping to find one that had a humidity sensor in it and one that doesn't require you to remove the lid to add water.
Does anyone have a small incubator (12 eggs or less) that they recommend and what is your experience with it? Thank you in advance.

I have a Nature Right 360 Incubator that I absolutely LOVE! I purchased it when it was around $150 and now they've shot up to over $200. I was going to buy another one to use when I needed to take a few eggs out of the incubator that hasn't pipped so I don't have to worry when I've got chicks that I need to get out of the incubator and eggs that I feel like may hatch, but hasn't yet.
I've been looking at incubators that are less than $75, but there are so many to choose from. I'm in Arkansas so our humidity is pretty high especially in the Summer, so I was hoping to find one that had a humidity sensor in it and one that doesn't require you to remove the lid to add water.
Does anyone have a small incubator (12 eggs or less) that they recommend and what is your experience with it? Thank you in advance.
Magicfly Digital Mini Fully... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KD75VHW?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

This one!

Back
Top Bottom