Backyard chickens accused of attacking woman at park in San Francisco.

I typed in Chicken rob's a feed store, and this is what it gave me-

Chicken rob's a feed store in town with all these chickens he's got and we just thought we'd try and get them. And we get this phone call from the sheriff. And he says, 'Hey we have a problem. We have a guy with a gun in this town who's coming out of here with hundreds of chickens, and he's got no name, he's got no ID, he's got no license.' And it just kind of blew my mind."

But then he had another idea.

"I knew if we called the chicken roosters from down south and got them to go ahead of him, maybe we could scare him off."

That call proved to be just the beginning.

Burgum says he told all the roosters to run toward the river, but that the sheriff wasn't paying attention. Burgum says that as the roosters ran into the river, they started calling to each other.

Oh my goodness, so sad!

A cat hatched three ducklings. The first duckling, who is a girl, has a baby sister. The second duckling has a brother. The third duckling has two babies. The mother ducks each had one duckling but lost one of their babies to a different cat. The three ducks were named Tilly, Cissy and Tia. Cissy is the mother.
The next time the mother ducks are visited is at a birthday party. The party starts out very well and the ducklings are taken to the cat house.
The ducklings' new parents are there. They are still upset that their babies were lost. One duckling is named Betty and the baby she has is named Charlie. There are no children present at the party. The party is the first and last time the three ducklings see each other and the only one where they all have their own names. They

Oh my goodness, so sad!

A cat hatched three ducklings. The first duckling, who is a girl, has a baby sister. The second duckling has a brother. The third duckling has two babies. The mother ducks each had one duckling but lost one of their babies to a different cat. The three ducks were named Tilly, Cissy and Tia. Cissy is the mother.
The next time the mother ducks are visited is at a birthday party. The party starts out very well and the ducklings are taken to the cat house.
The ducklings' new parents are there. They are still upset that their babies were lost. One duckling is named Betty and the baby she has is named Charlie. There are no children present at the party. The party is the first and last time the three ducklings see each other and the only one where they all have their own names. They

Dang! That’s just depressing!! Lol

Screenshot_20191113-091009_BackYard Chickens.jpg

The chickens would kill for their snacks and I didn't think much of it. That is, until one of them was suddenly in distress. They'd been fighting, and they'd finally thrown one of their feathers. It hit me hard and I ran up to them to see if they were okay. I found them on the floor, one in a ditch, the other in the barn. I didn't have a phone at the time, so I called my mother.

"I don't know if I should call you or not," she said.

"I know. I'm sorry. But I don't have a way to get home. Can you get me a phone number?"

"I don't know how, but if you get out of here right away I can send you a car."

I ran back into the field where the fight was taking place. I saw a police officer outside and he looked up as if I was the crazy one.

[I think I am the crazy one! This sounds like one of my dreams.]

Back
Top Bottom