Bad Dog! I need suggestions here

Quote:
th.gif
That would make me MAD for MONTHS... seriously mad. There isn't much you can do to replace or make up for that - perhaps a gift card to buy more yarn or something, but still
th.gif

I KNOW! that is what has been on my mind. Maybe a gift certifcate for JoAnns.......

Quote:
th.gif
That would make me MAD for MONTHS... seriously mad. There isn't much you can do to replace or make up for that - perhaps a gift card to buy more yarn or something, but still
th.gif

I KNOW! that is what has been on my mind. Maybe a gift certifcate for JoAnns.......

And pay up her insurance for the carpal tunnel she's going to get crocheting a new one...

gig.gif
A gift cert. would be a good idea - its hard to suggest how much because yarn prices vary so much. I doubt she used a cheap one making a gift for her mother, and it also depends on how BIG the blanket was.
I spent around $50 on yarn for a blanket a few months ago (gift for DH's grandfather)

But really, I don't know what to tell you other than that you DO have the coolest neighbors ever. Once my goats got loose and you would have thought they were out killing people...

I second the gift card to JoAnns or Michaels. Yarn is expensive! The stuff I use for afghans is $4 a skein if it's on sale. Usually it's about $6 a skein. It takes at least 10 for a afghan.
If you could, it'd be nice to throw in a little extra as an "I'm sorry". I just made an afghan for my mom for Christmas and it took several of months of crocheting.
Any way the SD would cough up some cash since it's her dog AND she didn't secure it in your yard?
(Other than the destruction, this is kinda funny. I can just envision the dog- "Okay... we need a snowman over here... and a line of soldiers over here... and I'm a little tired and need a doggy blanket here..."
gig.gif
)

I took some of their stuff back, and the whole family is like it's no big deal, they didn't really ruin anything.... They are very forgiving. I took them some cookies......

Back
Top Bottom